Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Love You - Jason Urick

DOWNLOAD: I Love You - Jason Urick

Biography

Genre: Alternative

Years Active: '00s, '10s

A fixture in successi~ the Baltimore tested scene, Jason Urick began performing solo circum~ dronescapes with less than the name themoonstealingproject in the tardily 1990s. In the mid-2000s, he joined hubbub-pop improvisers Wzt Hearts (pronounced "Wet Hearts"), adding live processing and laptop manipulation to the association's open-ended post-rock wanderings. When Wzt Hearts disbanded in 2008, Urick reverted to solo regular progression, crafting glacially slow compositions inspired ~ dint of. minimal techno pioneers like Pan Sonic, Ryoji Ikeda,...

Track inventory

I Love You
Don't Digital
Ageless Isms
The Crying Song
Syndromes
I Love You
Fussing & Fighting
I Love You
Husbands
Fussing & Fighting
Husbands
Husbands
Husbands
Husbands
Gaarden Records . Peeling

No comments:

Post a Comment